For the first time in the sea capital of Ukraine – an exhibition of goods and services for seamen – Seaman’s Dreams!
The Seaman’s Dreams exhibition is being held on September, 15-16, 2021 simultaneously with the exhibition “Seafarers’ Education, Training Crewing ETC-2021” in the Passenger Complex of Odessa Sea Port.
The Seaman’s Dreams exhibition is a demonstration of proposals in various areas of interest of a modern person who has the opportunity to make his dreams come true in a beautiful and comfortable reality.
The main sections of the exposition:
- Seaman’s House: real estate, comfort systems, interior and decor items, design services
- Seaman’s Vehicles: cars, boats and yachts
- Seaman’s Wellbeing: healthy lifestyle, medical services, insurance, sports clubs, Wellness and SPA services
- Seaman’s Hobby: goods and services for recreation, sports, entertainment
- Seaman’s Holidays: organizers of corporate and family events, travel companies
- Seaman’s Gifts: clothes, shoes, jewelry, watches, books, souvenirs and gifts
- Seaman’s Kids: educational and developing children’s centers, goods and services for children
The Seamen’s Dreams exposition is located on the internal and external balconies of the passenger complex and on the territory adjacent to the building of the sea terminal. A whole city of dreams will be deployed here: goods and services for seamen and their families, playgrounds for children, food courts with refreshments and drinks.
Organizer: Exhibition Center “Odessa Home”
tel: +38 050 316 7446